Supplements Wise collagen capsules are produced using type 1 hydrolysed marine collagen. Our supplement also includes the addition of Vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation.
Collagen occurs naturally in the body but unfortunately can decrease as we age, which can then result in wrinkles, crows feet and lines. Type 1 collagen is the most abundant within the human body and supports our skin and bones.
Our collagen capsules are produced using hydrolysed collagen, meaning it has been broken down into more easily dissolvable amino acids, so that the collagen is able to be absorbed into the bloodstream.
Vitamin C also contributes to the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth.
Active Ingredients Per Capsule:
Ingredients: Marine Collagen (Fish), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Stearate.
Two capsules provide
Vitamin C 24mg (30% NRV*)
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Take 2 capsules per night, preferably 1 hour after eating your evening meal
- Not suitable if pregnant or lactating
- Do not exceed stated serving unless under medical supervision
- NOT suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Letterbox friendly packaging
- Manufactured in the UK to strict GMP standards