Co-enzyme Q10 is found in all cells and is known as a ‘biochemical spark plug.’ The body’s ability to produce Co-Q10 can decline as a person grows older, so an alternative is often sought via supplements.
Our Co-Q10 100mg capsules provide 100mg of pure trans form q10 emulsified in sunflower oil which helps the body to absorb it more efficiently.
Now includes added Vitamin B1.
Active Ingredients Per Capsule:
1 capsule typically provides:
Coenzyme Q10 100mg
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.165mg *15% NRV
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Coenzyme Q10, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colour: Red Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide), Thiamine Hydrochloride.
Iron oxide is used as a dye within the capsule shell to prevent light from going through and thus reducing oxidation
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Take 1 capsule daily with food
- Consult your GP if pregnant or lactacting
- Do not exceed stated dose unless under medical supervision
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Letterbox friendly packaging
- Manufactured in the UK to strict GMP standards
There are no reviews yet.