Supplements Wise lycopene capsules provide a high-quality UK made, daily nutritional supplement with benefits for eye, heart and brain health.
Lycopene is a carotene that gives some vegetables and fruit their red colour. It can be found naturally in red peppers, tomatoes, watermelons, carrots, pink grapefruits, cranberries, and papayas. Moreover, lycopene can be found in a few vegetables that are not red in colour, such as parsley or asparagus. Once it has entered the body, lycopene is transported by specialized proteins called lipoproteins to various organs. Although lycopene is classified as a carotene, it does not have vitamin A activity.
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Take up to 2 capsules once or twice a day, preferably with food and water
- Consult your GP if pregnant or lactacting
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Letterbox friendly packaging
- Made in the UK to strict GMP standards