https://www.supplementswise.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/supplementswise.png 0 0 billy https://www.supplementswise.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/supplementswise.png billy2021-05-27 08:52:022021-05-27 08:52:31Green Tea Supplements – Proven Benefits Of Green Tea
Green Tea Supplements – Proven Benefits Of Green Tea
Green tea supplements are ideal for those who do not enjoy drinking green tea. Also, you experience a more potent dosage per tablet than you will per each mug of green tea, meaning you will reap a lot more benefits by taking supplements. Below, we take a look at the proven benefits of green tea in further detail.
- Aids Fat Burning – One of the main reasons why so many people consume green tea is because it is proven to increase fat burning. Green tea health supplements boost metabolic rate and enhance physical performance. There are numerous studies that have been conducted to prove that green tea increases energy expenditure and fat oxidation.
- Lowers The Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease – Green tea supplements can also reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases, including strokes and heart disease. This is because it lowers the main risk factors for these diseases, including triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, and cholesterol. Research has shown that those who drink green tea or take green tea supplements have more than 30 per cent lower risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Lowers Your Risk Of Type II Diabetes – If that wasn’t enough, green tea can also reduce your risk of type II diabetes, as it reduces blood sugar levels and improves insulin sensitivity. In fact, a study was conducted in Japan, which concluded that those who consumed green tea had a 42 per cent lower risk of developing this disease.
- Reduces Your Risk of Infection – Green tea can lower your risk of infections because it inhibits viruses and kills bacteria. It is also proven that green tea can boost dental health as well. This is because it inhibits the growth of streptococcus mutans, which is the primary cause of harmful bacteria in the mouth, leading to tooth decay and cavities.
- Lowers Your Risk Of Certain Cancers – Finally, green tea supplements can reduce the risk of certain cancers, such as colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, and breast cancer. This is because it is a source of powerful antioxidants that have a protective effect.